Monday 16 February 2009

New Designs


I spent yesterday making lots of new designs for my new website, which should hopefully be live in the next week or so. It has been a lot of hard work, but I really hope everyone likes it and that it brings in a lot of new business too.

Here is a sneak preview of one of our collections! The wording has been printed on pearlescent paper, mounted on card and then wrapped with vellum and ribbon - simple yet gorgeous!



Today I bought some new stamps, and borrowed some ink pads from my sister with powder and a heat gun, so next week I am going to start melting the powder to create some embossed stationery. We only have lilac at the momenty - but I should get some new colours in very soon! I am going to order some right now actually...no time like the present!


2 comments:

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

Gorgeous! Good luck with the new site! Sarah x

Rhea Designs said...

Awww thanks sweetie!
I really hope it takes off properly, I would love for this to be a full time thing!